Home of the XMD Brushes!
This is a legal agreement (“License Agreement”) between you and Michael Dunnam & XMD
If you proceed to download any products, you hereby signify that you have agreed to all of the terms and conditions set forth below. The products are only licensed to you; they are not sold to you.
The products contained herein are owned by Michael Dunnam
The products may be used Royalty Free:
1. For personal or commercial use.
2. For advertising or promotional use.
3. For website or in any electronic devices.
4. In broadcast, multimedia, video games or animation. (in as many applications as necessary)
5. In books or magazines.
6. For use in tutorials or online training as examples, as long as they are not distributed in whole as part of the deliverable.
7. For 3D printing.
8. The products may be modified for individual style and appearance.
You are not permitted to:
- Distribute, give, transfer, sell or sub-license the products in it’s original form with the exception of a compiled application such as a video game or video file. (Basically don’t give away my stuff :P)
MichaelDunnam.com respects your right to privacy. I will only request information that I will use to ensure continued customer satisfaction, efficient billing and delivery. Any information that I collect is only accessible by authorized michaeldunnam.com & XMD personnel.
Changes to this License Agreement
Michael Dunnam reserves the right to update this License Agreement at any time. When I do, I will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. I encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about MichaelDunnam.com’s polices and terms and conditions. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this License Agreement periodically and become aware of any modifications.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and our terms and conditions. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Contacting Michael Dunnam
If you have any questions about this License Agreement, or the website, please feel free to Contact Michael Dunnam by Clicking Here.
This document was last updated on Jan 17, 2017.